Tips and Tricks for SE P990i mobile

It has been nearly 15 days I got the SE P990i phone. By now I have experimented quite a lot with this. Through my adventures experiment with the phone I have found out many hidden things which can be utilized to improve the performance and customize this phone according to your requirements. This phone I am again saying is the best in the market except the bulkiness of the phone. If ever any body plans to buy a phone from Se stable I will always recommend to go for this phone. So here are my findings:
1. Hidden menu:
It contains many settings and useful information about your phone and different settings can be tested here. It can be found by following the steps below with flip closed mode:
-On the left side of the phone there is a jog dial move it upwards then press star(*) again move the jog down, again move the jog down again type star (*) then jog down again type star (*). So the sequence will be like Jog up, *, jog down, jog down, *, jog down *.
2. Increase Battery power:
Battery is a major concern with SE phones (not such a big concern in Walkman series). To save battery power do the following:
- Turn off any screen savers.- Limit back light brightness to as low as possible.- Disable Bluetooth, WLAN and Infrared whenever not needed. It will save considerable amount of battery

No comments: