Free Tips and Tricks for your BlackBerry or Windows Mobile device

Welcome to Marquis Mobile Solutions' Tips and Tricks page. While there is a lot of valuable information throughout this website, this is where you will find the information that will help you take control of your individual wireless device. In my 17 years of owning, selling and supporting PDA's I have compiled an extensive collection of helpful tips and tricks for several products. I will post them here as I dig them up, write them down and update them. A special thanks goes out to Select Communications. I wrote several of these documents when I worked for them and they have been gracious enough to allow me to post them on this site.

A tip on the Tips and Tricks documents, there are more than a dozen pages in some of these documents. I don't expect you to find every tip to be an invaluable gem. To be honest, I expect that you already know some of them and others may not help you at all. What I do promise though is that you will find one, two or maybe more tips that will save you a measurable amount of time and make you more productive. The vast majority of owners have told me that these documents have provided them with invaluable tools that have helped them take control of their device and their days.

Please stop back at this site, once you have read the Tips and Tricks for your device, and explore some of the other services and solutions we provide. As the titles say, these are just Tips and Tricks. Marquis Mobile Solutions provides much, much more for those people and companies that really want to take control.
BlackBerry
Curve Tips and Tricks (DOC)
8800 series Tips and Tricks (DOC)
Pearl Tips and Tricks (DOC)
8700 series Tips and Tricks (DOC)
7200 series Tips and Tricks (DOC)
7100 series Tips and Tricks (DOC)

No comments: