indian mobiles Callertunes codes

snoSong nameMovie / AlbumDial CodeSet Callertune online
1Sadi gali bhul ke bhiTanu weds manu53710037137Set it now
2Abhi kuch dino seDil toh baccha hai ji53710036634Set it now
3Tujhe bhula diya phirAnjaana anjaani53710032472Set it now
4Darling7 khoon maaf53710036973Set it now
5Laungda lashkara beby teraPatiala house53710036789Set it now
6Muze yuhi karke khwabo sePatiala house53710036792Set it now
7Tere bin sonu nigamDil toh baccha hai ji53710036635Set it now
8Tune mere janaEmptiness53710613910Set it now
9Tere ashkon seIshemaan53710605953Set it now
10Majhiya priyalaMajhiya priyala preet kalena53713600308Set it now

With Vodafone Callertunes, you can play your favourite song for all your callers instead of the normal tring tring. If you know your friends' favourite songs, you can also set Callertunes just for them.

Choose from Bollywood to International hits, wacky sounds to pure instrumental and more. And if that's not enough, record a message in your own voice and set it as your Callertune.

  • Finding my tunes

    I found out that searching isn’t the only way to find a tune? Once I have Callertunes and I’m looking for the same song that’s on my friend’s phone, there’s a quick and easy way to find out what it is.


  • Callertunes Shuffle

    Callertunes Shuffle

    Make your friends listen to a different track every time they call you.
    You can now play different tracks or your favourite artist / album for all your callers. So what are you waiting for? Start shuffling your tunes now.
    Learn more
  • Activate Callertunes

    Activate Callertunes

    The first step to getting Callertunes on my Vodafone mobile phone.


  • Copy a Callertune

    Copy a Callertune

    To make my friend’s Callertune my own, I just call them and press *9 while the song is playing.
    Learn more
  • Busy Message

    Busy Message

    When I can’t answer the phone I just call 567678 to record my own busy message.


  • Ways to set a Callertune

    Ways to set a Callertune

    There are a few different ways I can set Callertunes on my mobile phone.

  • Callertunes Charges

    Charges

    I can easily find out how much Callertunes will cost me.

  • Deactivate Callertunes

    Deactivate Callertunes

    When I need to take a break, it’s just a few quick steps to deactivate Callertunes on my mobile phone

No comments: